Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help with these symptoms any help gets 10 pts please help?

Well for around 3 years now ive been coughing up this white clear mucus and had very bad stuffy runny nose and there always worse in the mornings but last all day i got all this after i got over a bad bronchitis and ive been to doctors i got dignoisted with post nasal drip and acid reflex well i take my meds everyday it helps but don't completely take the problem away and when i get upset my nose starts pouring mucus i mean globs and and start coughing up globs and globs bad but after i settle now and calm down and cough it out it quits Ive had ct scans of my chest and stomach and had blood taken everything is normal and every once in a while ill get pains around my forehead and eyes and get headaches but sutafed helps a lot with that im afraid my lungs and messing up but i don't know what this is what does everyone think will i live my life with this will it cause me to die 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment