Friday, November 11, 2011

What do you think about my decision?

my teacher won a free SAT cl for my 11th grade English cl owrth $2,000 a person. its every friday for 7 weeks, 3 hours each time. i've been to two cles so far and I haven't really learned anything. he shows us how to do problems that are insanely easy for me and it gets really frustrating b/c a lot of his techniques don't work for me. i don't really mark up my reading pages which i'm "supposed to" but i got 97th percentile for reading for the PSAT so i must be doing something right. we got two big books for the cl and i think i will just use the books to study on my own. i honestly think i would learn a lot more that way. people are giving me cr*p about it, but i've tried it out for 6 hours and it isn't really working for me. i can't stand listening to a 3 hour lecture because i'm one of those people who study best when i'm on my own. i know it's worth a lot of $, but if it doesn't really help me, i see it as just a waste of time. (plus i will use their books which are worth prob $50)

No comments:

Post a Comment