Saturday, November 12, 2011

Redemption. Is she still interested?

Okay, so I met this freshman girl in my history cl. I had seen her from the first day of school but it took two months for me to actually talk to her. It was because we were igned to do a project together. Me, being an idiot, didn't even talk to her even until out of school and when I did, it was on AIM. Now, at first she kinda liked the way I acted on the computer. The first few days she would talk to me in cl, but I would get a little bit embared and shrug her off. I think she caught me staring at her a few times. One day she said bye to me as we left cl, but I pretended not to hear her and shrug it off. 'thus, one night when we talk online, she said she can't be friends with people who talk on the computer and not in person. I try ot chill with her after school, but she said she doesn't want to. She IMs me a few times, which lets me know she's interested. However, she keeps saying she likes outgoing people. How can I redeem myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment